Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dylan finally gets some chompers!


Remember with the first baby how you anxiously awaited their first teeth - with my nieces Callie and Addie the wait was over a year! Once # 3 and 4 come along, the arrival of chompers seems to be nothing more then a mark in the calendar :-) With both boys, we didn't seem to notice when their first teeth come in until they had arrived and our Au Pair told us! I came home from the grocery store this afternoon and Jenny told me that Dylan had 2 bottom teeth! So they finally arrived at 7 1/2 months for anyone keeping track.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I have so much fun watching your family grow thru your blog! Thank you so much for taking the time to keep it updated (I do believe your hands are alittle full. I miss you all very much and cannot wait to visit. Love, Jeanne