Monday, November 24, 2008

Good times in Cabo


I'm just coming home from my much needed and greatly appreciated vacation with my best friends Jodi and Sherrie to Cabo San Lucas. We hatched the plan a year ago when we decided we needed to do something to celebrate our (cough) BIG birthdays coming up. We spent 5 days together hanging out at the beach and by the pool. We hit Happy Hour at the swim up bar most afternoons swimming away with a pina colada in each hand (got to love 2 for 1!) We treated ourselves to a massage and mani/pedi. And we went on a few adventures - riding horses on the beach and ATVs in the desert. We even debated the idea of getting tattoos while there - do something crazy and mid-life crisis like. In the end I couldn't decide what to get - the same reason I didn't get a tattoo when I was in my 20s. And we decided that a "tramp stamp" would quickly turn into a "gramp stamp" given our age:-) It was a wonderful break for me and a chance to spend quality time with 2 of my favorite people who I have often missed since moving from the Bay Area. Thanks for the laughs, ladies! I miss you already!!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Logged on to see if there were any Thanksgiving pix yet! And still there is the bragging about Cabo featured front and center! (Glad you got away and had so much tho as you definitely deserve it!)
love
Dawn