Friday, March 28, 2008

Bye Bye, Papa and Ghio!


We had a wonderful visit with Phyllis and Jim - Shawn's parents. We were able to do many things including a traditional British tea for Phyllis and I, photos at Sears, birthday and Easter celebrating and lots of giggles with the kids. Anais learned many new words and Phyllis did lots of laundry (THANKS!!!). We had lots of good food thanks to Jim and he even put up a beautiful birdhouse in our back yard. We miss them very much and look forward to their next visit.

1 comment:

Any Cuevas said...

Hello from Argentina! What a lovely family album!
I am trying to get in contact with Phyllis and Jim Bratt, and the contact info I had is no longer valid. My name is Any Cuevas and my email is any@rojasyasociados.com.ar and my phone number is +54 (261) 4249462.
If someone can give me updated info I would appreciate it.

Regards
Any