Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Through the night!


The boys are 3 months old as of today - hard to believe. And Nicolas, my new favorite child, has officially slept through the night. Given our family history, I didn't think it was possible until a breastfed, co-sleeping baby was at least a year but he actually slept from 10:30pm to 6am! More sleep then I've gotten in 4 years! And - knock on wood - this shouldn't be a one-time occurence as most nights he sleeps at least 6 1/2 -7 hours. 'Course the joke's on me given that the rascal Dylan grunted and groaned most of the night and ate at 2 and 5am.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

OK, 'fess up- you drugged him, right? None of my kids ever slept through the night at 3 months- I'm *very* jealous!!

Kelly

The Church's said...

I love this checking your blog! It is so nice to see and hear about your family. You inspired me to start one for our little family down here in the South. I'll send a link soon.

I have to confess that both Julian and Madi pretty much slept through the night since birth...altho Madi does rise early for "b-fast", but Julian would sleep all day if he was allowed to. If Nicholas keeps this up then welcome to the club! I always figured God knew I needed my sleep :)

Miss you!
cyn

LauraB said...

Cyndi - can't wait to see your blog!

and Kelly - maybe the 3rd will be the charm. 'Course I'm not sure my luck is lasting :-)